Another day, come and gone.
Today's attempt at natural induction- walking up hills. Obviously since I'm blogging at almost 9 p.m. and not at the hospital, I had negative success. I'm beginning to believe that all of these so-called induction techniques are used by women who just happen to do something different on the exact day that they would have gone into labor anyway. Like if I went into labor at this exact moment, I'd probably post on some baby website how blogging and drinking a cherry slurpee from 7/11 is a miracle induction method. Then all of these other poor 40+ week women would run down to 7/11, gorge themselves on slurpees and blog all day long...just to end up disappointed.
Anyways, I digress. Although hope is not completely lost, I'm beginning to think forcing her out on Tuesday is becoming a more probable reality. I suppose this isn't a terrible outcome. My parents will be coming into town to watch Ethan and at least the house will be clean and I'll be packed ahead of time. Maybe God just knows I have never be one to like surprises and is blessing me with a predictable delivery. We'll see.
Until tomorrow...
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Still praying she will come before Tuesday!!!
Post a Comment