Here we are again, the same nightly story. However, I guess I'm getting less impatient and more excited for Tuesday to roll around. Of course I'm still praying for divine intervention (the Lord still has about 36 hours to induce labor before the medical profession takes over), but at least I've been feeling more at peace today. Certainly seeing the end in sight is helpful! My parents are flying in tomorrow afternoon and I am thankful that Ethan will be able to stay in his own home and bed with familiar faces while we're away.
Today was our last day alone together as a family of three. We tried to give Ethan as much attention as possible and, of course, he totally ate it up. I hope and pray that he does not feel displaced by his new little sister, but rather sees her as his new best friend. He really is sweet and loving and seems preferential towards girls. So I'm pretty optimistic at this point!
Until tomorrow!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment