After four lovely days in Flagstaff, we drove the 7 hours to San Diego. We tried to do something fun every day, but unfortunately I just plain forgot to take pictures. We tried to hit up many of our old stomping grounds...the Yogurt Mill, Lake Murray, La Jolla Shores, Balboa Park, Seaport Village, and the neighborhood park that still has the same concrete tunnel and metal train that I used to play on as a kid. Here are the moments I actually managed to remember to pull out the old camera.
Gigi and Ethan at Seaport Village

Brooklyn loved the sunshine

One of two carousel rides;
this one is at Seaport Village

We also hit up one at Balboa Park, where my dad, in a moment of unprecedented glory, got the gold ring before any children could grab it!

Why do Mark and I look like the only ones excited for the train?










No comments:
Post a Comment