Friday, May 24, 2013

10 Year Anniversary

So Mark and I have been talking and dreaming about our 10 year anniversary for like, 10 years. This is where we were supposed to go.


Ahh....Bora Bora

However, then reality kicked in and bit us in the behind. As much as a vacation like that would have been a dream come true, the fact of the matter is that we need to replace our car and that is more of a priority. So instead, we spent 2 days in...


Steamboat Springs.

Now Steamboat is not at all Bora Bora, but we did make the most of it. We had nice dinners and went snowshoeing, since skiing was not an option for this pregnant lady. And GG was nice enough to brave all 3 kids so we could actually spend a night alone that did not involve giving birth. What a treat!




I still love you, Honey, and I have fun with you wherever we go. However, I can't wait for our 15 year anniversary in Bora Bora!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is sad, but I haven't checked my blog list in FOREVER! Miss you and will be calling you SOON!