Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Christmastime 2012...Yes, I'm that pathetic!

This post is dedicated to my kids, who are already counting down the days until next Christmas despite the fact that it is only May. I could just do without going back in time, but the kids look so cute and so for them, I will document Christmas 2012.


The kids were all about the lights this year


Even little Jackers, who always is up for anything
  

We had fun exploring the 16th St. Mall and Larimer Square 


 

We even went to the Festival Of Lights Parade...crazy!

 

GG was in town, so the kids loved having her join us

 

Pa and GG both joined in cookie-making fun  


Ethan took decorating the tree very seriously

 

Brooklyn, not so much

 

Jackers just loved pulling the ornaments off the tree
and of course, throwing the "balls" everywhere

Brooklyn was excited to get dressed up for 
 her performance in front of church


 But she spent most of the time playing
with her headband instead of singing


On Christmas morning, there were smiles all around

And since we had a White Christmas, they 
had to go outside and play in the snow

Jackson loved the first 5 minutes

And then he was done!

At dinnertime, we headed over to the Franks for a
Birthday Party for Jesus! The kids loved listening
to the Christmas story and singing Christmas songs

At the end of the day, I realized I wasn't in a 
single picture. So, I improvised and this is it. 
Maybe next Christmas I'll look like I was there!

No comments: