Okay, okay, I keep saying that I'm going to blog and post a million pictures that document the last 6 months of life. But I'm so, completely, and utterly tired. Yes, I am pregnant again. It was a bit of a surprise because I didn't even think I was ovulating (which, I guess I wasn't. You don't exactly ovulate when you're already pregnant!) So I'm only 10 weeks and we're all a little on edge about the whole thing. Brooklyn prayed last night, "Jesus, please let the baby be healthy, and nice, and cute like me. And please don't let it go to Heaven like the other baby." I find myself saying things like, "Well, I might have a baby in December or I might not. We'll just see how it goes." I never had that outlook before, but I guess that is the result of a loss. You have a much looser grip on things.
As for catching up on this blog...well, just the thought of it makes me head hurt. However, my kids will hopefully look at this blog one day and if I omit 6 months of their lives, I would completely fail them on some level. And it is not like there is going to be some beautiful scrapbook documenting any of that (Yes, sadly scrapbooking died the day Brooklyn was born). So this is all of have. Sorry, kids, one day you'll understand. And without further delay, let's rewind time to Christmas 2012!
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations, Julie! I will keep you and your little baby in my prayers. Thanks for sharing what's going on your life. :)
Julie, Congratulations! I know pregnancy after loss can have many ups and downs. It's very tricky to enjoy what God has given you now without thinking negatively about all the what-ifs - I still very much struggle with this; hopefully you can do better;). I'll be praying for you.
Post a Comment