Friday, May 24, 2013

First Haircuts!

So we've had to do some chopping off around here...of hair, that is. First, we tried to give Jackson a little boy cut. However, it was a bit of a nightmare. So, he got stuck with Mark's buzz job. Brooklyn finally got her first hair cut (yes, she turns 4 next month) and she did perfectly. She looks so cute with her new bob!


Back in February, I paid the Big Bucks to take Jackson
to this fancy kids hair cut place. And, he was totally
miserable and fought the poor lady the entire time.


Feeling apprehensive...



Totally Freaking Out!


When I tried to take them to Great Clips, Jackson 
freaked out the second he sat in the chair. So, he
got a buzz from Mark with his head in a headlock.
He looks cute, though. Just a little Army-ish.


Brooklyn, on the other hand, was amazing. And she looks
adorable to boot. I'm thankful someone was cooperative!

No comments: