As much as I would love to stop time, it just keeps flying by. Gavin keeps getting cuter by the day. He continues to bring everyone so much joy...the kids have a new baby addiction and want more. I told them there was no way we were having any more kids, so they decided to trump my opinion and started including this request in their prayers. I told them that if God answered their prayers in the affirmative that they would be grounded for the rest of their lives. That put an end to that! We are just going to love every second of watching our last baby grow up and then enjoy other people's babies from now on!
The two ends of my child sandwich
Gavin with the Monkey in the Middle
So content
He has Mommy's eyes
Getting sleepy in the bumbo
Happy Gavers
Loves his bath time
Snug as a bug
Sleep tight, Little Love










No comments:
Post a Comment