Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Visit From Auntie April and Cousin Dawson

When my sister mentioned that she wanted to come out and visit us, I informed her that February is typically our coldest month and since she's from So-Cal, perhaps January or March would be better. Well...February worked best for her schedule and so Denver welcomed her and her son Dawson with -10 degree weather. Needless to say, we didn't go out much! However, we did enjoy going to an indoor pool, playing games, and the kids did go sledding on a "warm" day (I think it was 30 degrees). We just enjoyed their company and the kids were so sad to see them leave!


Gavin sporting his "Auntie" apparel 


Too cute


Hey, a picture of me! This is rare moment!


Sweet smiles


Dawson decked out in snow gear


Cousin time...it looks like Gavin is about to fly off
the couch, but I promise it was a fairly safe situation

No comments: