Monday, April 14, 2014

The Blur of December

So when you bring a baby home on Dec. 2 and you didn't get quite as much done as you thought you were going to before Christmas, the result is that the entire month of December is a blur. I know it was cold and we barely left the house. Our car got rear-ended during the first major snow of the season.  I remember going to a few recitals, parties, and some last minute grab-as-much-as-you-can-in-thirty-minutes runs to Walmart. Other than that, Gavin's first month went by ridiculously fast. Here are some pictures of his first days in the Mitchell home.


He pretty much slept 22 hours a day


The one and only time I let them outside to play


First bath


When he was awake, he was pretty happy


But we all have our moments


Pondering life's deep meaning


Yellow skin and blue eyes, what a combo


Thrilled with their sibling clothes
 (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa)


Brooklyn's Pre-K concert


Cold, but still cute!


Brooklyn singing Christmas carols in church


Ethan pretending to know the words


Who knew Santa visits churches? 
We found ours on-line and he looked pretty legit

No comments: