Surprise, surprise, no Cancun Spring Break vacations for us. However, we did the best we could on a low-budget staycation. I wish I could say that it was everything I was hoping for, but I felt terrible. I don't know if it's allergies, a flu bug, or pregnancy hormones that haven't gone away, but I have felt carsick on and off for over a month now and it all started during our week off. Lovely. Oh well, as a mom you just have to keep moving and try to have fun despite how you feel. Most days, it was still pretty cold outside, but we mustered up enough energy to take kids swimming in the indoor pool. Later in the week it started to warm up, so we attempted the Zoo. However, so did about 10 million other Coloradans. Instead of braving the crowds, we bribed the kids with frozen yogurt if we could leave without a fit. Success! I can't remember many of the other days, since my head was in a fog. Hopefully next year I will be in a better state of health!
The kids and Mark had fun, though
Jackson loves his Daddy time
This is how Gavin and I spent our time
I can't complain
(And if you're wondering why we're so flush, it was
about 105 degrees in there. We were literally burning
up and yet there was still snow on the ground outside).
Silly faces






No comments:
Post a Comment